The successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based optical product development team and be involved in the development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and optical sensor products. He / she will be responsible for managing and scheduling new product development projects from conception through transfer to manufacturing, including: Management of the product development process, time-integrated planning for qualification and customer sampling, and transfer to production. This position will work closely with a cross-disciplinary team including engineering design, product verification and test, operations, and, sales & marketing to deliver a quality product.
His / Her job responsibilities will cover the following areas:
- Work with technical leaders on new product definition and development plan
- Drive project execution to meet development milestones, schedule and budget
- Push project through development gates to ensure successful transfer to manufacturing
- Product cost analysis, modeling and optimization
- Drive continuous product / process design improvement
- Masters or above with > 2 years related project management experience.
- Preferred field(s) of study: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering,
Physics, Applied Physics, Optical Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate who are familiar with optoelectronics, semiconductor
packaging and related disciplines are preferred
- Candidate with previous experience in managing new technology
development projects and government funded projects are preferred.
- Strong organization, leadership, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative and responsible
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com