- Successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based product development team and participate
in development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and sensor products.
- Responsible for overall photonics sensor module and sub-assembly design.
- Perform detailed optical system design, optimization and tolerancing.
- Prototyping, testing and validation of design concepts.
- Master or PhD in physics or engineering disciplines preferably with research experience in optics.
- R&D experience in micro optics and photonics integrated circuits.
- Understanding in coherent optical communications system and signal processing techniques a plus
- Proficient in optical simulation using commercial optical simulation software, e.g., Zemax, Lumerical, a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for direct interaction with customers and vendors;
- Ability to work independently and tackle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative and responsible.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com