- Support Human Resources including but not limited to document preparation, filing, recruitment advertisements, new staff on-boarding arrangements, etc.
- Data entry, maintain, and prepare accurate staff information and records in HRIS such as staff data, annual leave, attendance, etc.
- Perform full spectrum of general office administrations including couriers, office maintenance, stationery, etc.
- Perform any other HR or admin tasks as assigned by supervisor from time to time
- High Diploma or Bachelor in Human Resources Management or business related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience, fresh graduates may also be considerate
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Familiar with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF, work permit applications/ renewal is an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Power Point and Chinese word processing
- Detail-minded, well-organized with good sense of work priorities and deadlines and high level of accuracy and work quality
- Self-initiatives, can work under pressure in a start-up and multi-masks
- Enthusiastic to learn and grow in HR as a career
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com