- Responsible for overall mechanical design of optical sensor and transceiver products and all associated opto-mechanical sub-assemblies;
- Coordinate with PCB and optical designers to ensure overall manufacturability of the product;
- Perform thermal and mechanical simulation to understand and optimize package designs, processes, and materials selection;
- Master or higher in Mechanical Engineering or relevant engineering disciplines;
- Proficient in Creo, Solidwork or equivalent 3-D CAD software with good command of GD&T skills
- Prior experience in fiber-optic transceiver product design in accordance with standard multisource agreements (MSA) for optical transceivers.
- Hands-on experience in thermal and structural simulation using ANSYS or other FEA tools;
- Experience of precision manufacturing processes and tooling construction of machining, stamping, die casting, and injection moulding is a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for direct interaction with customers and vendors;
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multilingual environment (English and Mandarin)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, independent, self-motivated, creative, innovative and responsible.
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com